Clean and Sanitize Your KitchenBack
Click the pictures below to follow along!
- First, clean your counters, sinks or utensils with soap and warm water. Rinse thoroughly.
- Second, spray the rinsed surface with a sanitizer.
- You can make an effective, inexpensive sanitizer with common household ingredients.
- You can use 6% chlorine bleach. Check the active ingredient label.
- You can use distilled white vinegar.
- You can use hydrogen peroxide.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chlorine bleach, or vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide to 1 quart water in a spray bottle. WARNING – never mix the vinegar and hydrogen peroxide together. This is toxic.
- Spray the clean and rinsed kitchen surface and let air dry.
- If you are in a hurry, dry with a clean paper towel. Throw the used paper towel away.